Club Penguin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Penguin Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tell you what i did over the weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
09cole09

09cole09

Male Number of posts : 59
Penguin Name : i got humor :P but i dont tell anythink
Club Points : COMING SOON
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-07-11

tell you what i did over the weekend Empty
PostSubject: tell you what i did over the weekend   tell you what i did over the weekend EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 am

lol its a random post i know but its in the bit where i talk about anythink lol :lol!:

so friday at school last day of school and basicly we was just chilling becuase like come on you think i will work on the last day lol got home watched tv for 30 mins or so then i had to play with my nephew and neice OMG i hate it lol then i had a bath and watched tv for 3 hours then went to bed

saturday

i got up at 2.23pm i like my sleep :lol: and basicly just went round one of my m8s house and played on the xbox 360 for a bit then when out to see some girls then i went back home to cut the grass for my grandma then i went home and went on msn and on here for a bit like i normaly do then had a shower watched some crap on tv so i went on my computer and played zoo tycoon 3 and went to bed:sleep:

sunday

sunday was a basic day played on the computer watched tv then went to the cinama to watch meet dave it was ok film then went home watch tv then bed

tell you what i did over the weekend 34475 tell you what i did over the weekend 34475 tell you what i did over the weekend 34475 tell you what i did over the weekend 34475 tell you what i did over the weekend 34475
so that was my weekend

:face: 8) tell you what i did over the weekend 399731 :star: A little look in my daliy life :star: tell you what i did over the weekend 399731 8) :face:
Back to top Go down
http://trainergame.webs.com/

tell you what i did over the weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Club :: Locked Topics :: Basket-
Jump to: